Category : A Critical Element

Self-Awareness Can Help Leaders More Than an MBA Can

Self-Awareness Can Help Leaders More Than an MBA Can

Vincent Siciliano, CEO of California-based New Resource Bank, was brought in to turn things around and restore the bank’s founding mission, which is to “serve values-driven businesses and nonprofits that are building a more sustainable world.” Within a few years, Vince had the bank back on track, but not everything was going as well as […]

The Amazing Side Benefit of Writing a Daily To-Do List

We’ve all been there, kept awake and tossing and turning because we’re anxious about what challenges the next day will bring. But a recent study found that if you spend just five minutes putting together a to-do list to tackle in the morning, you might go to sleep more quickly. The team of researchers tried […]

What You Really Need to Know About Marketing's 80/20 Principle to Succeed

What You Really Need to Know About Marketing’s 80/20 Principle to Succeed

The 80/20 Rule, aka the Pareto Principle, says: 80 percent of what you get comes from 20 percent of that you do: small effort, big reward. 20 percent of what you get comes from the other 80 percent that you do: Big effort, small reward. 80/20 applies to just about everything you can measure in […]